You are not eligible to apply if:
- You are an employee of the SAB Foundation, SAB Pty Ltd, SAB Miller Plc., ABI and affiliates.
- You have previously received support from the SAB Foundation.
- Your business is not operational and it is just an idea or a concept.
- Your business’s sole operations are alcohol related i.e. tavern, shebeen, bottle store, or pub.
- Your business primary operations are sex, gaming, gambling, tobacco or illegal.
- Your business is a franchise: you are a franchisor or franchisee etc.
- Your business is an NPO (not-for-profit organisation), NGO (non-governmental organisation), home based care service organisation, community uplifting project, youth development/educational organisation etc., recycling project, women and children’s home, sports and recreation centre, youth diversion project, skills development project: therefore if it does not have a profit motive.
- You require sponsorship for an event, a launch, a conference, a forum, a seminar, a party or a fundraising function, land and building acquisitions.
- You require a bursary, a scholarship, an internship, and funding in the form of studies, exchange programmes and textbooks. etc.
- You require any form of sponsorship or donations.
PLEASE NOTE – for the above point that refers to NPO’s and NGO’s etc, SAB Pty Ltd has departments dedicated to assist with CSI initiatives and bursaries: for more information on this, please visit www.sabstories.co.za